Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1/3 of a weekend

Hey folx,

Thought I'd share a couple of shots from the weekend. I had a fun weekend except that one of my lights blew causing a few dramas since nothing was open to replace it!

[Image: CRW_8837.jpg]

[Image: CRW_8885.jpg]

:o

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Petographer Wrote::o

Should I put a health warning at the top of the post? Tongue

Edit:

Hey at least I didn't put the hispanic girl with her finger in her mouth and thumb tucked into her bikini from Ms Rally Australia!

yeah... well, maybe you should.. that would sure show us!!!! Smile

Camera: Nikon D70
Level: Eager Amateur
Area of speciality: Sceneries
Area of Learning: Portraiture

gd Wrote:yeah... well, maybe you should.. that would sure show us!!!! Smile

Hah I'm going to lunch in 20 minutes I'll do it then, just to show you!!!

I think that the first one says more about the girl in the picture, than the second one.

That's not to say the pictures of or like the second one should be discouraged.

Now, what have to done to them in post-processing.. the suspense is killing me!

Ok I stuffed up, the finger in the mouth and the thumb in the bikini were two different shots, I included this one as its one I did up as a 13 x 19" print, taken originally in ISO 400 at f4 so it wasn't overly sharp and it came out great!

[Image: CRW_9038-A3-Edited.jpg]

yes it sure did.

how many megapixels do you use again? to get to 13 x 19"...

and do you need an assistant or apprentice.. I'm hiring (myself).

Just a six megapixel, its all in the interpolation of the image, if you just do an image size adjustment in Photoshop its pretty pathetic, stair step isn't too bad. I haven't had the funds to justify getting Genuine Fractals so I've been using C1 and its brilliant! (said in a very Guiness way)

I have an assistant, she is rather pregnant at the moment (only a few weeks to go!) and in the meantime another guy here is filling in for her, if you are heading over this way and want to come along to "help" at a shoot just let me know.

C1 eh.... I've only heard about this a little bit... it seems like a pretty useful package for dealing with NEF/RAW and also image manipulation or re-definition. Photoshop being good for touchups.

Well, I can't get pregnant, this much I know ... I've flown to Perth once this year.. I can't see it happening again, but as it stands, I will take you up on that anytime I'm in town. It seems like you get out to a lot of different shoots and any knowledge is good knowledge! Smile *I'll work out so I can carry your bags appropriately* (franchises available maybe?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jeffbridge
May 4, 2016, 23:06