• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My First Photos with my new camera

[Image: t1.jpg]

[Image: t2.jpg]

[Image: t3.jpg]

[Image: t4.jpg]

[Image: t5.jpg]

[Image: t6.jpg]

Today I took some pictures at home, with my african violets, but to be honest I don't know what I did exactly, sorry for this, it was taken by auto mod, not by me. I am learning...

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Lovely Nia - there is some nice work here. Perhaps just brightening them a little will help them a bit.

Canon stuff.

Wedding Shooter Wrote:Lovely Nia - there is some nice work here. Perhaps just brightening them a little will help them a bit.
Thank you. Yes, I think, I know what you mean here, next time dear friend,

have a nice day,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

What camera did you get, Nia?

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Don Schaeffer Wrote:What camera did you get, Nia?
Hi Don, this is my new camera, Canon EOS 500D, I try to learn it.
Thank you for stopping and watching. These were taken by automatic mod. UInfurtunately not by me!!!

with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Today I wanted to take their pictures again but this time I wanted to do with myself!!!! I am a little bit sad and angery with myself because it wasn't successful! Shutter, aperture and ISO and lights (flash),... Offfff! I failed today. But I will try again, I am not going to give up! I am reading and learning still. Just I wanted to share with you...

Have a nice day, dear friends,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Hi Dear Photographer Friends, today I tried once again. It is not easy to get the best shot! Yes, camera is great, but I am still like a stranger of my camera!!!! Anyway, today, I tried to take these violets photos. Just I am talking aloud and sharing with you Smile

[Image: blossom.jpg]
The Blossoming
Canon EOS 500D.... f/22 and ISO 3200...

and then I tried to take it again but with flash

[Image: blossom3.jpg]
and here it is the blossoming one! The colour of lilac can be seen now! So I learned that "flash" is necessary... I should try more with flash and also I learned that I can control the brightness too on my camera. But these are for the next time.

[Image: 69_pink.jpg]
These pink ones, f/22 and ISO 3200 without flash

[Image: 82_pink2.jpg]
with flash this time

[Image: pink3.jpg]
without flash again

[Image: violets.jpg]
without flash, f/5.6 ISO 3200....

I took more than these photos but all of them were so bad, they all moved... Yes, I have a problem about this, they move. How can I be very sensitive for click I don't know. Smile

Thank you for stopping,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post