Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cat Show on Bike

[Image: cat%20show%203.jpg]

[Image: cat%20show%206.jpg]

[Image: cat%20show%201.jpg]

Cat show on the bike! I took these photos last Spring and with my old camera. While I was walking at the street I saw this cat. She was sleeping on the bike but when she noticed that I was taking her camera, she was "cat show on bike".

Thanks and Love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Love that last photo Nia - Super star I can't be bothered with you look.

Canon stuff.

Nia:

Forgive me for being critical. I think that all of these shots would benefit from composition. IN each shot, the subject (cat) is dead center. When the subject is dead center, the viewer feels no need to look at the boundaries of the photo - just the center. By placing the subject off-center, you engage the viewer and force them to look at the edges of the photo.

Apologies for hacking your photo, but this is what I mean...I only spent 5 seconds on this - I am sure you can do much better.

[Image: cat%20show%20crop.jpg]

Wedding Shooter Wrote:Love that last photo Nia - Super star I can't be bothered with you look.
Thank you, you are so nice.

with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Toad Wrote:Nia:

Forgive me for being critical. I think that all of these shots would benefit from composition. IN each shot, the subject (cat) is dead center. When the subject is dead center, the viewer feels no need to look at the boundaries of the photo - just the center. By placing the subject off-center, you engage the viewer and force them to look at the edges of the photo.

Apologies for hacking your photo, but this is what I mean...I only spent 5 seconds on this - I am sure you can do much better.

http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/images...w crop.jpg
Thank you Toad, you are so nice too.

with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Sep 4, 2017, 21:25