Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Colours of Goblin Stitch

[Image: 40_5.jpg]

At the beginning of my goblin stitch, not finished yet.

Thanks and Love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

I stopped stitching or any other handcraft since I started photography... nice to see that you still do it! Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Irma Wrote:I stopped stitching or any other handcraft since I started photography... nice to see that you still do it! Smile
Hi Irma, actually I am writer/poet, I am always at my desk, by reading and writing. But you know, sometimes everything can stop in your mind, and there would be a deep silence in you but hides the storm of words, something like that, anyway during these silent periods I love to make something in creative world. It also makes me as taking rest, like being on a calmness bay. So I do so many things, I am a little bit crazy one in my humble world. But all of them make me rich, I learn and I have a voyage and I feel happy. I am so glad to meet you, your artistic spirit impressed me, I know, to be focus on one field is the best one, I admire your photography. Thank you so much for sharing with me your thoughts, have a nice day,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

What a beautiful photograph Nia - one of my favourites you have posted. Well done.

Canon stuff.

Wedding Shooter Wrote:What a beautiful photograph Nia - one of my favourites you have posted. Well done.
Hi Chris, I am glad you liked it, I have been still making this, I wonder how it would be when it finishes. But at the beginning the colours seemed so nice for my photographical mind. Thank you,

Have a nice day,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by GrahamS
Jun 30, 2017, 15:08
Last Post by MrB
Nov 22, 2014, 06:17
Last Post by Dean