Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Should be a great fun!

Should be a great fun for both of us Smile

When I noticed this crow, I stopped and without moving I waited for a while that he could feel in safe... And yes, he understood that there was no dangerous about me. So I came a little bit closer and again without moving I just made clicks Smile Here is the crow show!

1)
[Image: IMG_0150a.jpg]

2)
[Image: IMG_0165a.jpg]

3)
[Image: IMG_0169a.jpg]

If you wish you can find more on my website,

http://photographyofnia.wordpress.com/

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

How odd to see a crow with white feathers. I have taken hundreds of pictures of crows and never seen one like that before.

Toad Wrote:How odd to see a crow with white feathers. I have taken hundreds of pictures of crows and never seen one like that before.
Actually it is something like paper,... not a white feathers Smile At first I thought like you. I think it is a fun for them, they play with this, and I watched her with my camera... He made this white thing like a million pieces, then all of them dropped to the ground! And show finished. Smile My cat, she has her own box and she goes to there and begins to tear it with her teeth Smile Just like a therapatical box for her! She makes million pieces and there is not a box right now Smile

[Image: IMG_0191a.jpg]

Thank you dear Robert,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Sep 16, 2010, 20:37