Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

new guy from Ontario CA.

I have been a photographer sense 12 years old I was told I have a eye for it. I travel around in my converted 98 ford E-350 ambulance van. was easy to make into a camper. and with a gear change to 3:54 gets 18/20 mpg at 65 mph.is 8,400 lbs. love landscapes. I use a pentax 14mp camera and have a H3D-39 Hasselblad medium format digital camera plus converted a 10 mp pentax to infrared. will post some picks later. pat.

Pat,

Thanks for joining us and we would love to see some of your work when you have time to post! Please let us know if you need anything! Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Is it wrong I want to see a pic of the vehicle? lol sounds really neat! Welcome to the forums and I cannot WAIT To see your photos!

(Dec 6, 2012, 13:30)Barbara G. Wrote:  Pat,

Thanks for joining us and we would love to see some of your work when you have time to post! Please let us know if you need anything! Looking forward to hearing more from you!

tried to post a photo but it failed go to hedghog and look at my photos will try to upload here again.pat

I can see the photo of your van! Thanks for sharing with us!

Also, I love to see the mountains in the background! Nice!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post