Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello Everyone! Glad to be here!

Good Morning Everyone!! I am so glad to have found this forum and to see that new people seem to be joining every day. That makes it fun and I like to hear from a lot of photographic viewpoints! About me, I have been a photographer and exhibiting artist since 2002. I have shot film - 35mm, 110mm, 120mm. I went through a totally Polaroid phase and used One Step, Sx-70 and even an old close up dental polaroid camera - I would love to get back to that and try some of the new films they are coming up with now. I collected old Russian cameras for awhile. I also love special format cameras like the Horizon. I have Holgas and some crazy cameras from the Lomography Society I think I even have an old Brownie in storage. I use a Lumix for digital work now. I like either very highly stylized work or low res images that portray just the emotion of the shot. Recently over the past several years I have been taking cell phone images and having fun with something called Miksang - a blend of my 2 favorite things: Photography and meditation. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you better!! Have a wonderful week!
Lori

Hey! It's really nice having a person like you around. I also like lo-fi photography that conveys emotions, and I enjoy using my cell phone as a photographic tool. Looking forward to see your work!

Lori,

Hello and welcome to the forums! It is a pleasure to have you here on site with us! We look forward to seeing some of your artistry! :0)

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Your camera collection made me drool! I can't wait to see some of your work. I have been considering giving it a go at all of the new films on the market too, but right now I'm using a Canon Rebel. I did use a polaroid back in the day. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by KeithB
Oct 21, 2013, 09:17
Last Post by Toad
Aug 25, 2009, 10:11