Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

greeting

Greetings all a former large format user finally descending into the world known as digital, built first contact printer at 10 years old, and fell in love with b&w. looking forward to learning much more here. Thank you for reading my post, and will be watching. Melvin Short

Melvin,

Hello & welcome! We are glad that you joined us! There is alot of valuable info on site, as you can see! Thanks for being here!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

(Dec 13, 2012, 06:57)Barbara G. Wrote:  Melvin,

Hello & welcome! We are glad that you joined us! There is alot of valuable info on site, as you can see! Thanks for being here!

Thank you for the welcome, looking at the forums, im sure i will enjoy myslef here and learn a lot more

Welcome, Melvin! Glad to have you here!

(Dec 14, 2012, 06:44)vlad Wrote:  Welcome, Melvin! Glad to have you here! Thank you vlad, looks like a good site to meBig Grin

Hey Melvin, welcome to ShutterTalk!

Hey Melvin, Welcome to ST! Nice having another large format shooter here, you and I can commensurate the loss of that format and all it's glory but at the same time enjoy what digital has to offer!

Kevin

(Dec 17, 2012, 14:18)photokev Wrote:  only sad part is b&w conversions, i loved panatomic X,but, i have to admit, lightroom conversion is not too bad

Hey Melvin, Welcome to ST! Nice having another large format shooter here, you and I can commensurate the loss of that format and all it's glory but at the same time enjoy what digital has to offer!

Kevin

I miss shooting 8X10 and doing platinum/paladium contact printing. Nothing done now even comes close to the depth and tonal range of those prints.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by nia
Apr 3, 2019, 00:00
Last Post by matthew
Mar 6, 2008, 15:38