Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New member today.

Hello everyone. I just found out about your forum today from someone that mentioned your site on Ugly Hedgehogs. Just to give you a little about my self: In June I will be turning 65 and I have always loved photography, but never really took the time to get any where with it. Now I have decided it is time to get my photography skills honed and start really doing something. I am currently having a room above my garage made into a photo studio. I hope to do casual portraits and maybe senior pictures. Mostly I want to do glamor shots. I have a beauty shop in my home and I would like to photograph my clients and use Photoshop Elements to glamorize the pictures. I also teach Photoshop Elements at the local community college. I am hoping to learn a lot from other members here and make some new friends. By the Way, my name is Chas.

Chas,

Hello and welcome to the photography forums! Thanks for letting us know about where you heard about us! We are glad you are here and we look forward to learning more about you along the way! Feel free to post your questions as well as some of your work (even if you don't feel like you are a pro)! Glad to meet you!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

[attachment=1417]
(Apr 28, 2013, 20:23)Barbara G. Wrote:  Chas,

Hello and welcome to the photography forums! Thanks for letting us know about where you heard about us! We are glad you are here and we look forward to learning more about you along the way! Feel free to post your questions as well as some of your work (even if you don't feel like you are a pro)! Glad to meet you!

Thanks for the nice welcome. I will try to attach my latest glamor make over.

Looks nice, Chas! Look forward to seeing more!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Hi, and welcome to Shuttertalk!
If you want opinions on your work, you could try the Critique section. If not, just use the Showcase section.
It's nice to have you here Smile

(Apr 29, 2013, 09:27)vlad Wrote:  Hi, and welcome to Shuttertalk!
If you want opinions on your work, you could try the Critique section. If not, just use the Showcase section.
It's nice to have you here Smile
Thanks, it is nice that I found this forum and I am looking forward to posting in the Critique section. It is great to meet nice people like you with common interests. I am always open for professional opinions.

Hello and welcome to shuttertalk Hairnet1948 "Chas". Good to hear your teaching some of those post processing techniques in the community. Hoping you could give us some few tips and tricks of years of experience you have.See you around...

I don't do Glamour photography, but I am an expert in opinions Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by nia
Apr 3, 2019, 00:00