Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

On the streets

The street entertainers are creating a great atmosphere for the Christmas shoppers at the moment.

Dunno if Rufus, or any of you others are in there but if you are -- I like yer hats!

[Image: group.jpg]

Polly

This picture is lovely... The colors are beautiful... It seems to be really entertaining out there... You are really making me going to nearest city to take some pictures... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Irma Wrote:This picture is lovely... The colors are beautiful... It seems to be really entertaining out there... You are really making me going to nearest city to take some pictures... Smile

Thanks Smile It can be very addictive just strolling along, watching the people and grabbing shots as and when you can.

I blame Don - his 'street pix', particularly his 'on the buses' pix are what set me off.

I was quite pleased with this picture of a man wheeling his bicycle along the parade. It was grabbed quickly and I only just managed to get most of the front wheel in the frame before he was gone.

[Image: cycle.jpg]

Polly

I'm proud of ya Polly! I love these. You step right up and snap. You don't sneak around like me. Great work!

--Don

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Where were these shot Pol? The first reminds me of New Orleans.

Don Schaeffer Wrote:I'm proud of ya Polly! I love these. You step right up and snap. You don't sneak around like me. Great work!

--Don

ROFL Big Grin

I'm not that bold. I usually have my husband fairly near, on the lookout, in case anyone thumps me. It suits him to hang back a little way - he doesn't like to be seen with me when I'm 'snapping' Big Grin

The parade of shops, to the left of the picci, is in a colonnade, often plenty people sitting outdoors on the street cafes or small groups of people strolling by that I can merge in with, or peep through.

Polly

slejhamer Wrote:Where were these shot Pol? The first reminds me of New Orleans.

New Orleans? I should be so lucky Sad

It's in Kent, UK. Here's a link to the town webbie
http://www.visittunbridgewells.com/

Polly

Sorry - hit a wrong button!

pol

Great atmosphere on the first shot, Polly! Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post