Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sailboat

Taken today at work.
[Image: Shelter-Island-sail-boat.jpg]

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Personally I think this crop may have been just a bit too tight. would have been nice to see more of the surroundings and reflection perhaps...

This is original, no crop. I intentionally took the photo in portrait to avoid the rest of the boats getting into the shot. The dock was quite crowded. I understand it calls out to let the viewer see what is around the boat but the mast also compliments a portrait style shot.
Anyone else? Smile

My flickr images

I often flip the camera and shoot in portrait, Many shots look much better that way to me. I would like to of seen a little more of the reflection in this one though. Still a nice shot. Smile

Thanks Bob. I would have also liked more refection but like I sai, busy dock.

My flickr images

hi

gooosh no one is happy today? this way is better than the other way?! is this photography? are we people getting more capable to understand whats wrong with a photgraphs? uuuhmmm?

[Image: 54_Shelter-Island-sail-boat.jpg]

I just erase the docking area and budge burne.

Regards

Christian

Umm, you left the posts of the dock.

Picture looks better WITH the dock to me.

byrt_001 Wrote:hi

gooosh no one is happy today? this way is better than the other way?! is this photography? are we people getting more capable to understand whats wrong with a photgraphs? uuuhmmm?

Regards

Christian

Huh? :/

My flickr images

I like the picture because of the light. The white of the boat is really nice. When I have taken pictures of boats and it is sunny don't look well. Nice picture! Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

- post deleted by author -

Irma Wrote:I like the picture because of the light. The white of the boat is really nice. When I have taken pictures of boats and it is sunny don't look well. Nice picture! Smile

Thanks Irma. Your the sweetest! Big Grin

My flickr images