So,
What is it?

[Image: 235_3592strtk.jpg]

Cave canem

Photoshopped macro of a blueberry nesting in cornflakes cereal. Big Grin

No Big Grin

The sphere is not a fruit or vegetable.

Cave canem

Christmas tree ornament on a tree - tilted sideways...

It's the charred remains of one of those 'shake it and it snows' gizmos - the ones in a plastic ball thingy.

NN got fed up with Rufus waving it about and playing with it all the time so she grabbed it and slung into the fire (or maybe the garden incinerator)

Rufus rushed off to get some water to put out the fire - and what we see is what remains of his 'shake-it-and-it'll-snow-all-over-Santa-Claus" toy. Sad

Polly Smile

lol--interesting photo.

--Don

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Mistletoe.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Polly Wrote:It's the charred remains of one of those 'shake it and it snows' gizmos - the ones in a plastic ball thingy.

NN got fed up with Rufus waving it about and playing with it all the time so she grabbed it and slung into the fire (or maybe the garden incinerator)

Rufus rushed off to get some water to put out the fire - and what we see is what remains of his 'shake-it-and-it'll-snow-all-over-Santa-Claus" toy. Sad

Polly Smile

Arf arf arf arf arf arf!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

ALL wrong.

It isnt tilted, and it IS a macro.............

Cave canem

A marble among some leaves??

A black olive in a salad? Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

A Xmas Tree light - the sphere is the bulb?

Polly

An aquariam novelty item

Nos an modica tantum nostri somnium
"We are limited only by our imagination"

Aha!

Had you all!

It is a macro of the icing on our Christmas cake. The sphere is a silver crunchy thing.
Hang on, & I'll post a clear view......... (rummages in drive.......)

Later:

[Image: 235_3592crop.jpg]

Cave canem

Haha nice one Rufus! Big Grin

Rufus Wrote:Aha! Had you all!
t is a macro of the icing on our Christmas cake. The sphere is a silver crunchy thing.

Dang! I should have known. The ol' silver crunchy candy on the Christmas cake thingy. I was going to say that. Rolleyes

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Petographer Wrote:
Rufus Wrote:Aha! Had you all!
t is a macro of the icing on our Christmas cake. The sphere is a silver crunchy thing.

Dang! I should have known. The ol' silver crunchy candy on the Christmas cake thingy. I was going to say that. Rolleyes

Aye - I was gonna say it was a silver crunchy thing too. Those things hurt my teeth just thinking about them - always seemed to chip my teeth on them when I was a kid - ouch! Big Grin

Polly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post