Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Becky Falls

New boy willing to learn, go on do your worst.

Becky Falls, Dartmoor.

A beautiful image. Perfectly exposed and focussed. I see you are another Photoshop fan. Nothing I would do different.

Ask yourself, "What's most important for the final image?".

To add to John's comment, it is also a nice composition and the colour balance looks good to me. I am not a fan of cotton wool water and, in this image, you are probably at the limit of what I would like to accept - just enough motion blur to convey the rapid flow of the stream, but not too much.

Cheers.
Philip

+1 on the amount of motion blur.

Ask yourself, "What's most important for the final image?".

Thank you gentlemen for not ripping me apart, really good critique,, touch of this and a touch of that in Photoshop as you noticed.

Post the original? Ed.

To each his own!

My worst Neil would be 'cracking good photo'. I like the central positioning of the key features and the river running off both to left and right. Plus the subtle colours on the shore and in the water are effective. My best would be: wish I'd taken that shot! Regards Jeff

(Dec 27, 2015, 13:23)Freeman Wrote:  My worst Neil would be 'cracking good photo'. I like the central positioning of the key features and the river running off both to left and right. Plus the subtle colours on the shore and in the water are effective. My best would be: wish I'd taken that shot! Regards Jeff

Thank you Jeff, made my day.

Good one, I liked it.

I like it good shot and well done

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by jjford43
May 16, 2017, 01:14
Last Post by RobertMurariu
Apr 11, 2017, 09:14