Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trees and ice.

I got this picture yesterday. The light was already warm, but I wanted to picture this reflections and the lined trees. I really like it.

@Petographer, I want to thank you for the advice you gave me once, about moving and take picture from different angles. I remembered it yesterday and I did it, I got a lot of them, and I could chose the best one. So this picture is for you Smile Thanks.
Hope you like it Smile

[Image: linedtreeref.jpg]

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

I like it too, but I feel like I'm falling over! Getting the horizon straight is something I am ALWAYS forgetting to check when atually taking the shot so I end up straightening in post. It's amazing the difference it makes!

[Image: linedtreeref_cailean.jpg]

While I was fiddling with your fine photo, I tried the auto levels and liked the warmer tones better...

<><
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ10
Image Management/Editing:ArcSoft PhotoBase4
Advanced Image Editing: Adobe PhotoShop 7

Nice! Love the symmertry.

You have an increasingly good eye for visual movement Irma. Well done.

--Don

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Thanks a lot Cailean!
You did it great... This is very interesting to me because sometimes I really don't know what to take as a reference... Now I see well what I could have taken as reference.. Rolleyes

Thanks ST and Don for your comments. Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Irma Wrote:This is very interesting to me because sometimes I really don't know what to take as a reference... Now I see well what I could have taken as reference..

Notice also that I placed the horizon on exactly the 1/3 line... (rule of thirds)

<><
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ10
Image Management/Editing:ArcSoft PhotoBase4
Advanced Image Editing: Adobe PhotoShop 7

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by nia
Mar 31, 2019, 02:43