Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lake Eucumbene

Here is a quick pic to get me started, this is from a recent trip to lake Eucumbene. The lake is in the southern highlands of NSW. Trout are the main attraction, along with getting away from the 9 to 5.

[Image: Eucumbene_1_3_1.jpg]

Very interesting shot - what's the deal with the sunken, blasted-looking trees?

Great shot! Lovely blue skies and interesting trees. Would have loved to see a large version.l Big Grin

hi

very nice shot, loove to see a sunsetone. uuuuhm looks like lake kariba in zim.

Thank you for sharing.

Regards

Christian

Sorry about the size I was a bit rushed and am just try to get used to the size required here.
[Image: eucumbene%20sml.jpg]

The trees died when they flooded the lake, when the lake is low they make some interesting forms

[Image: dead%20tree_1_1_1.jpg]

[Image: Deer%20soul_1_2_1.jpg]

the last one i put in there because i can see the head of a deer in the shot.........its a bit like looking at clouds and working out what they represent..........errrrrr arrrrrr I hope you can follow that Rolleyes

All are great shots Russ. I particularily like the first one. I also see the deer you referr to.
What editing software are you using? If you are using photoshop, you can resize your image to say, 400 x 600 pixels, save for web, then set the file size before you save it. Just needs to be 150 kb or smaller.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Very nice shots - and the deer is very distinct!

Hi

Looove the last shot as is very diferent, we (I) have seen too many shots os trees like that one, but the last one is diferent and really catch my eye. the only problem i would do is a nice sunset or increase the colours or even saturation.

I can see it as a cover of outdoor photographer. uuuhmmmm

[Image: Deer.jpg]

Regards

Christian

Great shots, Russt! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the feed back and the welcome.

I have photoshop 7.0 for an editor, has been on my pc for ages and its only been the last few weeks I have started using it. I am still getting used to it..........lol

thanks Peto for the tips on resizing.

Christian I like what you did with the colour. the more I get into it the more I love what can be done!

Cheers Russ

byrt_001 Wrote:Hi

Looove the last shot as is very diferent, we (I) have seen too many shots os trees like that one, but the last one is diferent and really catch my eye. the only problem i would do is a nice sunset or increase the colours or even saturation

Arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Cave canem

Your pictures are very nice Russ, I can see the deer perfectly well, and I like the color of the sky in this picture.

The #1 looks to me like the border of Tabasco and Chiapas in the south part of Mexico. The place was flooded because of the construction of a dam, and the locals made it a bit turistic, you go by boat around the area, visiting different rustic restaurants, selling fried fish and cold beer... warm weather 45°C heavenly!!! Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Big Grin I think Christian just made you a business card. Smile I like it.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by czkid
Feb 13, 2015, 05:42
Last Post by vlad
Apr 19, 2013, 12:11