Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Pug

[Image: Jays%20&%20Frank%20at%20School.jpg][Image: Baby%20Frank.jpg][Image: Zoe%20comes%20home.jpg]

Hi everyone,

Just had to see if I could do this. These are my babies...including the big one...these aren't the best of my photos...but I had to put a few pugs out there. I've just realised that I haven't taken any nice photos of Zoe since she outgrew her "puppy" look...they will now just have to happen. Big Grin bugger....

No, I didn't take the last photo...that was hubby...haven't worked out how to be behind the camera and in front of it at the same time Smile

Aaaah! Cute little puggies! Big Grin

Good to put a face to the name. Welcome!

Puggies!!!!! Yay!!!!!

Are you an ozpugs forum member? If you are, you might know us as Crumpet and Oreo's parents!!!!

Welcome!!! Big Grin

God has placed me on earth to accomplish certain things.
Right now, I am so far behind that I will never die.

Sorry, we're not ozpugs members...I haven't even heard of it, but my husband has...we haven't really gotten into forums for pugs...we just enjoy our own...maybe we should...I'm enjoying this forum and it's the first that I've been involved with...or am I just lucky and got a great one straight off??

So how do I get feedback of a group of kitesurfing shots I have...or do I just put them on here under another topic?

Hey mez, start a new topic onder the Photo Showcase section, please, as it's a different subject matter. Big Grin

Kitesurfing... cool! Big Grin

Mmmm, have to post some of my cats now.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Peted Wrote:Mmmm, have to post some of my cats now.

Oh yes, please! Tongue

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Okay done.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein