Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

More stuff!!!

Here are some pics I took in sydney yesterday while trying to work out where I was!

[Image: IMG_0147.jpg]
Stand still

[Image: IMG_0148.jpg]
Priest

Imagine....

Reminds me of pictures of some New York photographer, I love the style and expression, especially in B & W

Thanks,I love B&W, that's mostly what I used to work with with film, and I just discovered that the digital will do B&W too.... Excellent!

Imagine....

Good stuff. Shows the hustle and bustle of NY living. Are you shooting in B&W or converting after-wards?

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

I'm shooting in B&W set on the camera
Smile

Imagine....

Daniellestar Wrote:I'm shooting in B&W set on the camera
Smile

I don't know too many people that would shoot B&W right out of the camera. Shooting in colour leaves more options. Convert it later.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

There are some good techniques used when converting that will improve the final product. Can't remember but don't just desaturate or change to greyscale.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Great shots Danielle, I like the style of isolating subjects using focus / motion blur.

Good work Danielle..........I really like #2 how the old guy is being out paced by city life and BW adds character

#2 is a real keeper - Russt summed it up well.

I'm not normally a fan of this type of shot, but these are great - I'd be proud to have taken either of them!

Cheers,

Brad

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"

- Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EnglishBob
Jun 30, 2016, 11:01