Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A nice sunrise from last week.

After the little bit of rain we have had the sunsets and rises will be far less colouful. Sad

[Image: sunrise-1.jpg]

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Very nice photo Peted, great the way the sky is divided into different bands of color.

Very sharp.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Besides the gorgeous sky, I love the blue moutain ridge in the distance. Great sunrise shot, Peted!

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

I will admit that I have been a bit lucky lately in that there has been a fair bit of dust around, recent rain has reduced the dust. Sad

Albert Einstein

Generally speaking, I like strong sillouettes in the forewground of sunset pictures - but the banding on this one and the profiled trees on the left ridge makes that unnecessary - lovely.

Absolutely lovely colour and skyline! I love the layers of sihlouettes and the golden glow...

Nice framing too. Smile

These high MP cameras are great with letting you crop a lot and still have a printable size.

Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by MisterR
Aug 24, 2017, 01:52