Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Girl

I was in Nicaragua for a week on a missions trip. I had some time to take some pics. Here is my first offering.

[Image: Nic-Girl-2.jpg]

Hope you like it.

Teddy

Nikon d70
Nikkor 18-70mm 1:3.5-4.5g ED
Nikkor 70-210 1:4-5.6 d

teddyfingers Wrote:I was in Nicaragua for a week on a missions trip. I had some time to take some pics. Here is my first offering.

Hope you like it.

Teddy

I particularly like the way she's looking at you/the camera. very sweet, pretty, innocent with just a hint of childlike twinkle and mischief in her expression. Smile

Pol

She looks like a girl from my country. Smile That plastic bag, brings me sweet memories as well.... When my kids went out of school, they usually asked me a soda, and it was sold in a plastic bags with a straw.... Yes, I like it Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Very nice capture--so close and intimate. I can see the slickness in the composition as well.

--Don

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

I like it very much for her expression. May I suggest a tighter crop? When I look at this photo she is all I want to look at.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by nia
Mar 18, 2011, 10:43