Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Some field fauna...

Few photos from a relatives horse

[Image: 44705481.jpg]

[Image: 44705482.jpg]

[Image: 44705483.jpg]

[Image: 44705480.jpg]

This one may be a bit overprocessed....Its Loki bumping noses with some big sisters....

[Image: 44705390.jpg]

Nos an modica tantum nostri somnium
"We are limited only by our imagination"

What a fantastic looking animal. I like all these shots but 1 and 3 are my faves. Action and compistion are great. I like the feild of daisies in #3's image.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

really like #2 and #3 action through the daisy feild.....but there all great, I like how loki gets in on the act in the last one.

Smile

Beautiful pictures, Jerry! It's very difficult to choose a favorite, all of them are great! Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

I like 'em all. Perhaps a little oversharpened, but otherwise very good.

I love the shots!!

#1 is my favorite, love seeing a horse running around in a big paddock...It has all been said before so you don't need me to say it as well

It may be irrelivant to some, but do you know what breed the horses are??

lovely shots! the light appears to be just right to bring out the colour of the horses.

my daughter would love these pics, she's just nuts about horses. Big Grin

It's amazing what old junk can do.
The toys

Now then Jerry!

I tell you what, I've moaned about nice comments, but BLIMEY!!! :o :o :o

In the last few days, I've seen some really great stuff on this site. Excellent, pro standard, class stuff.

You, (unlike me), have certainly not been resting on your laurels. This series is wunnerfuel!!!! Smile

Cave canem

Thes are all super shots, Jerry!

I especially like the 3rd on where the horse is enjoying a good run around amongst the daisies. I also like the way they're looking at the dog Big Grin

Polly

Wow, great shots! They are all beautiful, with my favorite being #1, probably because I seem to have problems with the focus on fast moving objects and you mastered it perfectly. And I like the composition too, you've got a wondeful background there.

What an impressive animal!

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

wow Jerry,

Very impressive! Especially the action shots. Knife-sharp focus.
My fave is #2 where you everything seems to come together perfectly - composition, focus, background, and horse in full flight.

Having a horse bolt around a field like that would have been great opportunity to practice these kinds of shots. Next time can you take me with you? Wink

Cheers
Adrian

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

#1 is superb - I have been told when taking pictures of animals it is important to have all 4 legs showing. This one is excellent.

For #5 - I would continue to overprocess - this is not a straght capture - you are telling a story about the relationship between Loki and the horses. It should move from capture to photo art. As is - it looks slightly overprocessed - I would process it far more and end the "slightly" comments once and for all. But that's my style only. Do you mind if I take crack at it for my own entertainment?

Thanks so much everyone! I had the camera in my vehicle and thought I would pull it out for a few shots.

Toad, post away buddy. I am always interested in different renditions.

Cheers all. Its great to see your smiling faces again!

J

Nos an modica tantum nostri somnium
"We are limited only by our imagination"

Fantastic Jerry! The action shots of the horse running really capture the free spirit of the horse. Of the stills, I like the two horses looking down at the dog. Top stuff! Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EdMak
Apr 12, 2017, 01:13
Last Post by jinko
Oct 19, 2012, 15:54