Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mono?

I swear I made this post yesterday but I was falling asleep at the time Smile

[Image: 67_050626-0061-jf.jpg]

And I had to post this one, like our new shirts? I did up the artwork and transfers, not very exciting I know Tongue

[Image: 69_050626-0079-jf.jpg]

Good pictures!
The first panning one, the background being coloured lines reminds me of the background of anime action scenes where there is a battle. (I'm not an anime-person though). Cool!
Nice simple shirt also,

adam Wrote:the background being coloured lines reminds me of the background of anime action scenes

That's a good reference. It's interesting how that style is so popular nowadays; I remember it from the old Speed Racer cartoons.

Oh, COOL shot J! And nice shirt design too. If photography fails, you can run a sweat shop one day.

Smile

Great shot J. Utterly fantastic. Seems like a nice shirt too. Lets see more of it. Smile

Mitch- another one of those avatars your daughter must have picked out ay? Big Grin Oh no, wait! He's from the "Cow and Chicken" cartoon isn't he?

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Petographer Wrote:Oh no, wait! He's from the "Cow and Chicken" cartoon isn't he?

VERY close! Not quite, but close. You've seen it before, I'm sure.

Wonderful shot Jamie Smile

Amazing sharpness considering the speed and background blur Jamie...
Mad ninja panning skillz! Big Grin

Oh, and the bike shot is cool too! Big Grin Big Grin

Who is the other circlework dude? (Cool name for a motorsport photography business btw)... ahhh.. I just checked out the website. I guess he is Brian? That Valla VW Spectacular shoot on the website is particularly cool! But I'm a bit biased I guess.. Wink

Sorry I missed your call about the pinnicles... grrrr... I rarely get text messages (including ones to tell me I have voice mail) until days later, so I didn't get the message until the weekend. I'd forgotten all about it!

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

I reckon thats a self portrait of Mitch but its been retouched too far Smile

And as for you Adrian you slacker! Tongue Brian is fixing up his kombi this weekend, putting in a Subaru motor to replace the burnt out one. Circlework is a new motorsport media company including myself, Brian White, Justin van Viersen and David Broadway. Site should be updated shortly, another reason for my absence.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by webber
Nov 25, 2017, 09:53
Last Post by Irma
Oct 23, 2008, 23:32