Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hair show, my view

[Image: IMG_3534.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3551.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3622.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3826.jpg]

Imagine....

I'm sorry about the bad quality, I suck at putting things on the net. The one with the two girls is a photo I took in a mirror at the show of me and my friend Jane, the original is'nt fuzzy!

Imagine....

Great shots, Danielle - I really like the artistic quality of the shots. #1 is one of my favourites for composition - wish the contrast could be improved a bit though.

my lap top screen is a bit wrong so I can't tell exactly what the image contrast looks like, i probably took it a bit far! Is it too light? Thanks , new computer after I pay off my camera I think!

Imagine....

Beautiful series, Danielle! Which one is you and which one is Jane?

Daniellestar Wrote:my lap top screen is a bit wrong so I can't tell exactly what the image contrast looks like, i probably took it a bit far! Is it too light? Thanks , new computer after I pay off my camera I think!

I don't think it's the screen, although the picture looks a bit flat - it's just that the girl's face is hidden in the shadow. Which is a pity, really. Smile On the other hand, her hair do stands out, and this is the subject of the series, isn't it? Smile

And isn't it amazing how much money you can save by taking digital pictures? After you buy a new camera, new lenses, a new computer, an extra large harddisk, Photoshop CS and antivirus software, a flatrate on a fast internet connection, and webspace to create your photo site, it's really very cheap! Big Grin

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Yeah, it was at a hair show! I'm the one with long hair and tha hair band, it's a silly photo but it really says "us", were idiots!! I love how photography etc is so cheap......Not!!! Smile

Imagine....

There is so much youth and beauty here I almost melted.

--Don

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

wow thanks!

Imagine....

These really capture the moment - #2 and #4 are particuarly fine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by MBS
Jul 6, 2020, 02:38
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Jul 31, 2017, 20:03