Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shuttertalk Photo Scavenger Hunt #1

I'm usually the one with the camera, so I don't get pics of me that often

- yourself next to an elvis impersonator (or someone who looks like elvis)

We've had an elvis impersonator stay at our house for a few days.... and I didn't get a single picture with him, though I got some of him with other people Sad

Should give bonus to the one who can do a combination of one from each category all into one picture...

Eg.. wearing handcuffs coming out of the toilet of the opposite sex next to a policeman (while you rub his bald head) and convieniently a protestor holding a placard next to you (probably protesting for "unisex toilets")

Dude! No way! Did he dress up and all that?? Big Grin

Adam, that is like a 2,000 pointer

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

adam Wrote:Should give bonus to the one who can do a combination of one from each category all into one picture...

Eg.. wearing handcuffs coming out of the toilet of the opposite sex next to a policeman (while you rub his bald head) and convieniently a protestor holding a placard next to you (probably protesting for "unisex toilets")

lol adam... and if you bumped into a clown on stilts who fell over and caused a traffic accident with a pink cadillac... Big Grin

Correction: 2350 + What ever the bonus is =)

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

yes

yes

how about being original?
I mean, what if I post a magical Q object, then everyone (and his dog) goes shoot the same object?

yes

yes

Yes

nice one adam ..

Remember folks... less than 1 week to go! Big Grin

dont have time ..
instead ...ill say ..
Go ADAM!

I'm getting Peter to shave his head and act like a stranger... of course, only after he buys that pink cadilac and dresses up as elvis while getting pulled over by a police officer for an traffic accident involving a clown on stilts (points galore)

all i can say is ..
NO WAY!

Hi everyone...just joined the forum....looks like a fun place to be!

I was curious.....is the scavenger hunt going to be a monthly thing??

Thanks!

Lisa Wink

Yes, I'm an Amateur &
I Work Hard for that Title
Wink

Hi Lisa... welcome to Shuttertalk! Hope you make yourself at home here... Big Grin

I might run it again in a slightly modified format, but probably not next month. I'll be giving away another $50 Mr Gadget voucher every month though, for the next few months. Now to think up next month's challenge... Big Grin

Hi Lisa,

I think most of us are too shy to get in front of the camera, I think we best talk shuttertalk into making it other objects for us to shutter over.

Jamie

StudioJ Wrote:I think most of us are too shy to get in front of the camera

Except of course when you're making a cool avatar pic like StudioJ's Big Grin

I think that's one of the reasons I got behind the camera, so I wouldn't be in the pictures, but be the person taking the pictures... or maybe... mmm, sounds like a reason Smile
haha

So hard to play this game.... I'm too shy to go rubbing bald strangers heads.

hehehe......you guys are cracking me up!!! Big Grin

Yes, I'm an Amateur &
I Work Hard for that Title
Wink

adam Wrote:I think that's one of the reasons I got behind the camera, so I wouldn't be in the pictures, but be the person taking the pictures... or maybe... mmm, sounds like a reason Smile
haha

So hard to play this game.... I'm too shy to go rubbing bald strangers heads.

Adam and Shy dont go together ~_~

Are you going to play?