Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Twins

Ok so i got my new camera and, you know that i had to shoot something. Here is somemore flowers . I know i still have something on my scanner but other than that what do you think?

I am still working on my DOF ....

[Image: twins2li.th.jpg]

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Tough shot trying not to blow out the light colours. I'm assuming these are pale pink. The only other thing that I thing takes away from the image is that the bottom flower is clipped. Good dof.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Nice... though I can see what you're talking about with the dust...

The rich green is lovely, and nice blurred background too!

Agree with Pet-o regarding the clipping - would have been nice to see both flowers in full, with the title being "twins"....

thank you to both of you, i do have some shots coming that i was shooting trying to get the DOF right ( not macro ) . I will be sure to post them so yall can let me know what you think.
Learning to shoot is alot more involved the people think. There is alot more to it then pushing a button, ( i am quickly finding all this out ) .

Yes they are a pail pink pet-o , and the clipping, well i cant be perfect Big Grin .. One thing at a time LOL Big Grin ..

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......