It is spring here!

[Image: Banksia.jpg]

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Thaqts one weird looking pinecone there Pete. :/ Big Grin

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

That's one very nice picci of a very interesting plant.

I wouldn't have known it was a pine cone if peto hadn't mentioned it. Are they usually that colour in the Spring?

Polly

I love the colors in your picture... they are so warm.... I agree with Polly, the plant is very interesting... nice picture Pete Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Don't listen to Peto, he is a bit of a tease. It is a banksia not a pine cone. I will get a photo of the full plant in the morning.

Albert Einstein

Nice shot, nice presented. It's hard to get used to the fact that our fall is your spring.

--Don

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Yep, staring to warm up, only a few months til summer. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Albert Einstein

Peted Wrote:Don't listen to Peto, he is a bit of a tease. It is a banksia not a pine cone. I will get a photo of the full plant in the morning.

Big Grin Tongue

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

LOL, wouldn't you know it, raining here this morning so no photo, sorry. Rolleyes

Albert Einstein

It's STILL muggy and warm here............ The weather is all over the place............It's NEVER really cold anymore..........Autumn doesnt exist now....................It never snows...........I'm always too hot..................Cant sleep..................Need to move north.............. FAR NORTH.

Cave canem

Nice shot Pete!

It's stlil very wet here, but things are starting to bloom and the grass is growing happily away. I have to start mowing it soon... Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EdMak
Apr 12, 2017, 01:13
Last Post by Browser Mike
Apr 2, 2016, 00:04