Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A few more from the Victoria Secret Show.

Here is a few more that I captured from Sunday night.

[Image: VictoriaSecret15.JPG]

[Image: VictoriaSecret7.JPG]

Canon 20D
24-70L 2.8
580EX

And.....

[Image: VictoriaSecret18.JPG]

[Image: VictoriaSecret19.JPG]

Canon 20D
24-70L 2.8
580EX

Damn, I should move to Ontario! Smile

StudioJ Wrote:Damn, I should move to Ontario! Smile

Need a roommate??

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Woooooozers!! Now I wouldnt mind do model shooting for them, got any vacant positions

Canon EOS 350D Digital Camera , 2gig Scandisk Ultra II CF Card, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens, EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 Lens, EF 28mm f2.8 Lens Wide Angle, Macro 58mm Lens kit (1+ 2+ 4+ 10+), Hoya 58mm PL-CIR Polariser, Optek PT3900 Pro Series Tripod

Kerridwyn's Photography Gallery

StudioJ Wrote:Damn, I should move to Ontario! Smile

You seem to find plenty of Eye candy down there SJ!

This is true Craig, plenty of that down here. I have a thing for Canadian girls though, even married one (first time round).

Ahh... well I sold everythig I owned and moved to the US after meeting an American Girl... maybe it's just the anything but here syndrome!

EnglishBob Wrote:Ahh... well I sold everythig I owned and moved to the US after meeting an American Girl... maybe it's just the anything but here syndrome!

I would have to be dead set to do something like that, an well the US is a fair hike from DownUnder ..... really I wouldnt mind moving to New Zealand for a while long as it doesnt shake to much

Canon EOS 350D Digital Camera , 2gig Scandisk Ultra II CF Card, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens, EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 Lens, EF 28mm f2.8 Lens Wide Angle, Macro 58mm Lens kit (1+ 2+ 4+ 10+), Hoya 58mm PL-CIR Polariser, Optek PT3900 Pro Series Tripod

Kerridwyn's Photography Gallery

Ohhhmy.

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post