Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

McKenzies Falls

Some piccies from my new baby:

Just looking through the pics from my camping trip. We went to this waterfall on the first day - about a 10 minute hike to the base of the falls and back up again. There was a little rainbow visible as well, which was pretty neat...

McKenzies Falls, Grampians, Victoria, Australia.

[Image: DSC_0087.JPG]

[Image: DSC_0090.JPG]

Very nice captures, J.

I like the composition of #2 somewhat better - but both are very good.

Beautiful Jules. Nice captures. Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Thanks all! It was very lovely weather up there, which was great... Big Grin

Lovely landscape Jules... This is something I miss so much here where I live... It is so flat... We don't have any waterfall... and I would love to take pictures of a landscape like this one... Your pictures are great! I like both... The first one because of the brownish color of the rock, and the second one because you concentrated the picture in the waterfall and the effect in the water is great. Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

I like the photo,everything stands out well. The whiteness of the water,the little rainbow and the rust color in the rocks,well taken. Wink

Thanks peeps! Glad you enjoyed the pic.... Big Grin

Great shot ST. I've been there a few times myself but the perspective of your shot I've never seen before. It made the place seem like this is the first time i'd been there.

Did you go for a dip in the pool? Last time a group of us went, it was such a hot day we jumped in and had a bit of a swim, only to find out afterwards that there was a "No Swimming" sign as the water there was also the water source of one of the nearby towns. Tongue oops!

Nice capture, rainbow really neat.

Color is great.

Thanx for sharing.

/P.L

Strives to make photos instead of taking them...

Mark Wrote:Last time a group of us went, it was such a hot day we jumped in and had a bit of a swim, only to find out afterwards that there was a "No Swimming" sign as the water there was also the water source of one of the nearby towns. Tongue oops!

No wonder the water tasted funny... Big Grin Nah, there wasn't anyone swimming, although further down the track (can't remember the name) there were...

Thanks for the comments people... Big Grin

Paul.R.Lindqvist Wrote:Nice capture, rainbow really neat.

Color is great.

I agree!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Browser Mike
Jun 30, 2016, 12:10
Last Post by Dion 47
Oct 7, 2014, 06:24