Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Groundhog for Drake!

Drake; Here is the wild hog I promised, more to come, pls stand by! Smile

[Image: Carrot-eating-hog.jpg]

We don't make mistakes, We make discoveries!

Wow, how cute!! Great pic, John! Superb clarity!

Thanx S.S, You can also see me in his eye! Wink Now, Where is Drake?

Wow, sharp as a tack! great work!

Canon 350D with Speedlight 580EX flash
EFS 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 II, EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM, EF 50mm f/1.8

http://www.inspired-images.com.au

Love that one.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

aawww what a cute little fella and a super shot to do him justice! Beautiful! Big Grin

I've never seen one of these little guys. What's he holding in his paws?

Pol

Polly; s/he is holding a piece of carrot I gave him to stand up for me. When they eat, they stand up like this! Big Grin

[Image: 3daf4d0825.jpg]

Janika Wrote:Polly; s/he is holding a piece of carrot I gave him to stand up for me. When they eat, they stand up like this! Big Grin
Thanks for that. He's really, really funny. Big Grin

We only have grey squirrels in our garden (SE England), plenty of them and a lot of fun to watch and feed. You're very lucky to have such a nice variety of funny little furry fellas in your area.

Pol

Oh, There are all kinds here. Raccoons are neat too and I also got some Muskrat shots I can post later.
Yet to capture a beaver! Wink

John

Janika Wrote:Thanx S.S, You can also see me in his eye! Wink Now, Where is Drake?
Great shot and here I am .I cant wait to get some more wildlife pics .. And now i know what a Groundhog " really " looks " like ....

Now if you were around here ( in Mississippi ) you can get all the Beaver shots you want . I can get about 10 ft from some of them. The trick is just before sunset. They get really busy. Just before sunrise they tend to be closer to there dens .

I need to get busy out in the woods !!! Right now its snowing going to get around 6 inches ( which is a lot for us ) . So i think that i am going out in the woods to see what i can find .......

Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Hehe, do they celebrate Groundhog Day over there? Sorry, ignorance again - just remember the movie... Big Grin

Actually we do, but it's still too cold for the groundhog to stay out, even on a sunny day s/he will go back in it's hole, rather fast! Big Grin It's minus -18 C outside! :|

shuttertalk Wrote:Hehe, do they celebrate Groundhog Day over there? Sorry, ignorance again - just remember the movie... Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post