Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

fisherman's warf

i was recently issued one of those phones with a camera by my company, and one evening after dinner, my daughter wanted to take some shots by the warf and here's what she came up with...

bringing in the catch
[Image: 92_Image004.jpg]
(she said she liked the blue light.)

cray pot fisherman
[Image: Image005.jpg]

sunset
[Image: Image008.jpg]

It's amazing what old junk can do.
The toys

Pretty good shots for a youngster and a camera phone! Looks like you have a budding photographer in the household!

Jan

i sure hope so! in a way i'm thankful for digital imaging, it allows her to see her shots instantly, that way she get's all excited with the results. whereas a film camera would have tested her patience, which she is sadly lacking, and she'd lose interest in a short while.

then again, she loves helping me mix the chemicals for my b&w film, but only goes as far as pouring it into the canisters, she can't be bothered waititng for the development and cleaning of the negatives, drying then scanning them into the computer. Big Grin

The toys

Pretty good for grownups too! Definitely a natural eye; I also confess her attitude is similar to my own! Pass your dorts our congrats!

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Patch...... gosh, they are impressive. Questions now:

1. What age is your daughter?
2. What phone is that you've used? (because they came out brilliantly Big Grin )

FujiFilm Finepix S5600

Now, if they did Canons with a built-in phone....

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

niiiceeee

that looks a bit like hillaries

christian

Hey talented kid! Must take after her father! Big Grin

thanks for the comments guys, i'll pass them onto my daughter, i'm sure she'll be pleased.

zig, she's 5-1/2 years old, and the phone is a nokia 6230i. (1.3 mpx digital camera.) I remember the days when 1.3 was the bees knees in digital imaging!

christian, further south, it's the warf at fremantle, next to Joe's fish shack.

oh, by the way, the phone takes decent shots as long as you don't zoom in. i believe it uses a digital zoom, so as soon as you zoom in, the pictures turn extremely grainy and blurry.

The toys

She did a great job. Especially with the sunset.Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Russt
Jun 29, 2005, 17:37