Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

sony cyber-shot

hi

recently i got a small toy to play around for a few days
it is a sony cyber-shot a 4.1 mp. it is extremely basic and has two setting for pix sizes and only records in .jpg format. I like as it has rechargable AA batteries.

anyway here are some shots i did today. i need almost nothing to them. just resize for shuttertalk.

[Image: DSC00254_6.jpg]

[Image: DSC00242_7.jpg]

Simple, but very effective christian. Very well done, love the warmth in the shots. Smile

FujiFilm Finepix S5600

sg thanks

and i did nothing in photoshop!!! only resize.

im very impress with the litlle camera

nice shots

t
h
a
n
k
s

a
d
a
m

byrt_001 Wrote:hi

recently i got a small toy to play around for a few days
it is a sony cyber-shot a 4.1 mp. it is extremely basic and has two setting for pix sizes and only records in .jpg format. I like as it has rechargable AA batteries.

anyway here are some shots i did today. i need almost nothing to them. just resize for shuttertalk.
These are very, very nice! I especially like the first one, nice content and composition.

Proves that it's the Photographer who makes a good picture and he doesn't need a state-of-the-art expensive camera to do it. Cool

Pol

Very nice; simple and effective.

Christian, did you find any differences in how you approached photographing with such a simple camera? Beyond the obvious technical differences, did you relate to the camera and the act of using it differently? I ask because I've found that moving back to my P&S encourages me to 'play' more, and I take photos that I otherwise wouldn't have seen.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Excellent photos Christian. Polly took the words right out of my mouth. Glad to see you shooting too. It must feel good.Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Beautiful both pictures...
Your composition in the first one is just perfect... I love the movement of the palm tree... great picture!

The second one is also great... I love the golden colors in the sky... but what really takes my eye is the light in the sea... Excellent!!

Polly is very right, about what she said... Your are indeed a great photographer Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

hi

thanks for the comments,

yes it is very nice(feels good to shoot againg).

mathew, not really. having a small camera it is very nice to hold it in your palm and shoot from very low and just look at the lcd.
i do the same if i have a digital dsrl, composed and shoot. the only thing that i find stange it is the zoom as there is not pull-twist of a lens, so most of the time i shoot at the wides setting, and it is slow! after i shoot it takes 1sec to capture and write.
also what i find strange, very strange... it is the size. sometimes i think im not a pro if i do not have this big camera covering my face.

lastly it is not about the size...... it is what you can do with it....sorry could not resist.

[Image: DSC00301_2.jpg]

Polly Wrote:Proves that it's the Photographer who makes a good picture and he doesn't need a state-of-the-art expensive camera to do it. Cool
Amen to that! Big Grin

I wouldn't mind a state of the art expensive camera though... Big Grin

byrt_001 Wrote:mathew, not really. having a small camera...
Thanks. Amazing shot.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Quote:I wouldn't mind a state of the art expensive camera though... Big Grin
yeah more control.

also what i find strange in this camera is that the blacks are very strong.

Number 2 is really nice Christian - love the sweep of the water.

Canon stuff.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by MrB
Sep 18, 2017, 16:52