Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

fake bird too much?

[Image: SaintMichaels.jpg]

"And after it rains theres a rainbow, but all the colors are black. It's not that the colors aren't there, it's imagination we lack"

woah thats cool!

I don't think it's too much at all. It is nice. The lighting doesn't match but thats ok. This could stand an hdr conversion.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

hdr conversion?

"And after it rains theres a rainbow, but all the colors are black. It's not that the colors aren't there, it's imagination we lack"

ahhh, I was hoping you'd ask. Smile Check out this tutorial that one of our members put together. http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=5232 It has proven very popular and makes for some very good results. Any questions just ask. Smile

My flickr images

I guess this isn't really a good image for that process. I was just thinking it would be because of the darkened face of the church. I instead adjusted the shadow/highlights in ps.

[Image: SaintMichaels1.jpg]

My flickr images

Thank you! I love it

I've got to learn to mess with the levels in photoshop ( I have 7). Every time I tried on this photo, the bird was too washed out. I was very intimitaded by this program, but am learing to love it.

I like the picture a lot, and I think the bird really makes it interesting. With the lighting it looks as if you had used fill flash, rather strongly and from the left. Or maybe it was a reflected light beam from a window pane? Big Grin You shouldn't have told us about the fake, now we will double check every picture you post... Smile

Colin, your pp is very good. Although I liked the sky dark as it was in the original, maybe one could brighten up only the church?

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

I never really looked at the fact the sky lightened up. oops, my bad.:/ Easily adjusted. Smile As far as fill flash goes, I really don't think it would have helped in this situation unless it was some incredibly powerful studio lighting.

My flickr images

Quote:You shouldn't have told us about the fake, now we will double check every picture you post...
I thought the bird really looked too fake. I'm sucking up to our Priest. Winklol
My son needs to make his first communion, and I am divorced. Why not add a little white lie to a mortal sinBig Grin

I don't think it looks too fake - but then I fake photos all the time, so...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jeffbridge
Jan 25, 2016, 03:28
Last Post by Jeffbridge
Oct 8, 2015, 06:11