Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jericho Tree in the mist

Like Zig, I have subjects that I keep returning to from time to time. Some of you may recognize this tree from at least one other published shot.

[Image: Jericho%20Tree.jpg]

G'day Toad, I couldn't place the tree but I did remember the marina from your "marina in the mist" shot, so I searched your pics then the penny dropped.........different season hmm both good shots!! It's a real contrast!!

Sure I remember your tree in the snow Wink a very inspirational picture, that one...

This is a beautiful picture as well, The tree is lovely... Great colors on your picture.... What amaze me the most is that you have a lot of detail in the bark, where I expected to have very dark contrast... I would even dare to say that it looks like an HDR image...

Wonderful work, Toad... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Toad, Is this like a 4 season set? I'd like to see it with leaves on it too! Smile

We don't make mistakes, We make discoveries!

Janika Wrote:Toad, Is this like a 4 season set? I'd like to see it with leaves on it too! Smile
We only have one season in Vancouver - the rainy season....

The snow in the other shot one was a total one-off. You maybe get snow like that once every few years.

A 4 season set? Hmmm...I already have the hard one.

Irma Wrote:What amaze me the most is that you have a lot of detail in the bark, where I expected to have very dark contrast... I would even dare to say that it looks like an HDR image...
Thanks Irma. It is not HDR as you know it, but I did play around with the RAW exposure a bit.

Lovely, I like the subtle colours and the detail of the boat in the background is a lovely touch (and not a distracting one)
I'd love to see someone interesting sitting on the bench now.

Canon 350D with Speedlight 580EX flash
EFS 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 II, EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM, EF 50mm f/1.8

http://www.inspired-images.com.au

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by webber
Oct 6, 2018, 09:53