Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

On the waterfront.

I'm not sure wether it belongs here but I could hang it on my wall.
[Image: canal.jpg]

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

I like the colours in the water. Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

I think if I cropped it at the stone wall, you would be left wondering what the colour was.
Don't like mysteries.Wink

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

I like it as it is NT... I think it looks great...

On the other hand... the other Irma tells me "No, better rotate it upside down leave just the reflection and make a monet-like" Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

I'd hang it on my wall too! I like the ripples and reflections, and the splash of colours are nice.

The yellow tulips on the left hand side were an eye-catching colour, deeper than what I have captured.
I have also blown the edges of the yellow flowers. I should have taken a few shots and bracketed.
But sometimes I just look in amazement at what nature throws at us. The reflections change daily, but so does the light . Harmonising the two is the hard bit, and sometimes I get lucky. Smile
Glad you like it.

Lumix LX5.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WDHewson
Mar 22, 2014, 09:58
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
May 31, 2009, 09:32