Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Olive Vendor

In the market...

[Image: Olive%20Vendor.jpg]

Mmmm I love green olives. Tongue A little camera shake ay? What I like about this image is the wooden spoons. Cool.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Toad - this looks like it is shot with a pretty wide angle lens. I like the composition of the spoons and the olives - nice choice of subject matter.

Looks like you had a blast in Paris.

Canon stuff.

They look good enough to eat, yum Tongue

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

Wedding Shooter Wrote:Toad - this looks like it is shot with a pretty wide angle lens..
12mm...

I like it, the colors and the contrast, 12mm? cool perspective.

The image is somewhat "blurred" i assume low shutter speed and camera shake ?

Thanx for sharing.

/Paul L.

Strives to make photos instead of taking them...

Paul.R.Lindqvist Wrote:The image is somewhat "blurred" i assume low shutter speed and camera shake
Yes I suppose so - it was one of those situations where the LCD did not reveal the shake. I hate to throw it out though becaue I kind of like it...

yea no need to throw it out Rob, it is a great shot nevertheless.

Thanx for sharing.

/Paul L.

Strives to make photos instead of taking them...

There is also some kind of magic worked on this shot. This has a finished look, a gloss.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

I am under the impression that they are a difficult subject to take.
My wife tried with that curly pasta a while back and never managed it, as she could not get it in focus.
Still I managed with jelly beans. The trouble was they kept shrinking Rolleyes

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Toad Wrote:
Paul.R.Lindqvist Wrote:The image is somewhat "blurred" i assume low shutter speed and camera shake
Yes I suppose so - it was one of those situations where the LCD did not reveal the shake. I hate to throw it out though becaue I kind of like it...
Yes - just reviewed the EXIF data: 1/30 second taken on the move... Darn - my 18-200 VR would have handled that speed - the 12-24 much less forgiving.