Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Time for a break

[Image: 96170024.JPG]

All c/c's welcome. Let me know what you think...how can I make this better. I always welcome honest critique as it makes for better photography. BTW this is my first post here. God Bless.
In Christ,
Brad

For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. 1Peter 1:16

Hello and Welcome Brad ,

I like the idea of this shot , the top right seems to be missing something . maybe try to add some fence to it ? IMO .

...... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Welcome Brad - I would like to see this in colour and a little larger in size so we can have a good look at it.

Canon stuff.

[Image: 96170024-1.JPG]

Thanks for the input guys. Here is the original unaltered picture. Please feel free to show and tell me how you would make it better. Thanks again... God Bless.
In Christ,
Brad

For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. 1Peter 1:16

[Image: 96170024-2.JPG]

Here is a closer crop

I think your picture has problems with light... hard highlights, so then lack of detail and color...To me the twig is distracting so I think clone it out is in order...

I would work something like this... It is a bit of personal taste so you are free to disagree...

[Image: 96170024-1dragonfly.jpg]

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

The twig was a little distracting to me also. Irma - I like the punch you have put into the colour.

Canon stuff.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Dean
Aug 22, 2013, 02:12
Last Post by Banded Drake
Jul 4, 2005, 12:26