Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Morning walk

Thinking that the "good" weather would last till noon, I went to the Luetjensee lake, but the weather changed so soon... I was just warming up when I had to go back home...

Anyway, I got some pictures... Smile

There is a new Italian restaurant... and they had a wooden coach nicely decorated... Unfortunatelly I couldn't take it complete but just the decoration...

[Image: IMG_8353-01.jpg]

In the road around the lake there is another restaurant... They always have delicious venison dishes, and I found this poor one... Who knows what number of the menu it will be...

[Image: IMG_8372-01.jpg]

These leaves were in the road... I worked a bit with the colors in rawshooter and then photoshop...

[Image: IMG_8437-01.jpg]

After all, the rather short morning walk gave me some pictures... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Looks like the deer has worked out what is happening and is asking to be freed.

All are lovely. Well done.

Canon stuff.

Thanks Chris for your comment... I was a bit dissapointed with the deer picture, since the light was beautiful at the beginning... unfortunately when the sun appeared and lit its face was the moment he turned to see me... pity really... I don't like much the highlight in its face... but I like a lot the background Smile

Paul Cezanne

I'm really loving how you are able to see details and isolate them... excellent use of DOF, and a great eye for detail.

It's amazing how much beauty can be seen if we just take the time to look.... Big Grin

Oh! Jules... this is a lovely comment... thanks... Smile

Paul Cezanne

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Nov 1, 2017, 15:51