Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Robins

These wonderful Robins nested in our front yard early this year and I took some really rewarding pictures. I'm having some trouble trying to crop this one... Can anyone help me out? All c's and c's welcome. God Bless
[Image: 43840016.JPG]

For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. 1Peter 1:16

Great capture. TThose little guys look really hungry. CHEEEP....CHEEEPPP....Mama....CHEEEEP!!!!

Very beautiful picture... Smile Our Robins are a bit smaller I think, and this year I haven't seen any in my garden... Sad thing because they are so cute...

About the crop, I wouldn't know what to recomment here, but just to crop a bit of the out of focus tree?

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Personally I like the photo just the way it is. I like wildlife shots real just as I would normally see them in the wild. I think the tree branches frame the subject well. Just my opinion.

I feel a portrait crop might work better - along with a little more room above their heads (but you may not have that). Great capture.

Canon stuff.

Thanks guys... I appreciate the comments... God Bless.
In Christ,
Brad

For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. 1Peter 1:16

I like the image just the way it is. I wouldn't recommend it but If a crop were in order I might remove a bit of the right side to change to a square format.

Rene

To be heard, you must be seen.