Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My lil buddy

I'm thinking of framing this pic and giving it to his mom and dad as a Christmas gift... what do you think... which do you like better... I know this isn't the critique forum but if you have any c/c's they are welcome.
#1[Image: P1010017%201.JPG]
#2[Image: pic.jpg]
God Bless... In Christ,
Brad

For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. 1Peter 1:16

The coloured does it for me Big Grin

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

I definitely like the colored one better.She will love that picture.
Lorraine

I wonder if it looks better rotated 90deg to the right.
Whatever, it is a lovely portrait.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Thanks for the comments they are appreciated... NT I tried the rotation and personally I just didn't like it... but maybe that is because I remember taking the pic and him looking up at me... thanks again all... God Bless
In Christ,
Brad

For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. 1Peter 1:16

I would suggest something like this...

[Image: P1010017boy.jpg]

I rotated, cropped, cheered up the colors and desturate the background. I would also work with the light in his eyes, I didn't do it because, at this reslution was really difficult to do it...

Very beautiful boy.... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Hey Brad...

Nice pic! I like the candid and fun element in the shot.

I prefer #2 - especially for a gift. They'll be rapt, I bet! Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by soldier4Christ
Dec 3, 2006, 18:53