Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

In Memory

This picture just kind'a touched me.The bench was built on a little hill over-looking a pond on a nature walk along the beach.I found the flowers lying there.
Lorraine[Image: IMG_0695.JPG]
And this is my tree(I love tree scenes since they are always so unique.[Image: IMG_0713.JPG]

I love that first shot - very touching.

Canon stuff.

Very beautiful pictures both Lorraine...

#1 it is just wonderful... I like a lot your composition... I would work with the mood of this picture, perhaps desaturated treatment, sepia conversion... a treatment that make it more melancholic I think...

#2 I like it as well. It seems that we have the same affection for trees... I love to take pictures of trees too... Smile
Nice to meet your tree Wink

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

I too like your two images here. Tree shots can yield some awesome shapes, the bench shot is curious, did a child forget the flowers just picked, spurned lover, hmmm.....?????

Rene

To be heard, you must be seen.

Hi You'all
I don't tend to think of doing sepa or black and white.I really love deep vibrant colors, I guess because when I was young every thing was in black & white.(pictures, TV,movies).I do like what a lot of you guys do with yours though.

The bench was really built in memory of a lady (who just loved that trail walk)by her family, and I am assuming it was them who left the flowers,since there isn't any there normally.
Lorraine

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Toad
Nov 26, 2007, 10:56