Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A few from today

I was out and about shooting and came across a few things that i wanted to share .

Any C/C is welcome ... thanks for looking

[Image: 56_web.jpg]

[Image: 55_web%201.jpg]

[Image: 91_web4.jpg]

........ Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

These are really good shots, especially #1 Big Grin

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

I like the pinky blue sky in #3, the most.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

#1 for sure is my fav - #3 also wonderful.

good job BD, Really like #1 and #3

Thanks yall ,

I like 1 and 3 the best too , i wasnt too sure about 2 . The sky in 3 was beautiful and i was happy that it came out right.
I think what i am most proud of with these shots is that i shot them all in full manual and in RAW . I am tryin hard to shoot only in manual and i think i am getting it down pretty well . Thanks again

....... Shawn

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Beautiful pictures Shawn...
#3 is my favorite of all... it has a lot of thinks I do love in a picture, beautiful sky, reflection in the water and a very simple landscape with great composition... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Thanks very much Irma , I am very glad that you liked this one .

...... Shawn

Numer 3 really works well Shawn - mught just be tempted to clone out the grass at the bottom or perhaps crop a little tighter along the bottom of the frame.

Canon stuff.

I understand what you are saying i think i will before i print it .
Thanks very much WS .

...... Shawn

Now that you have tasted the majesty that is RAW, you will never again retuen to jpeg...

Yes i am loving RAW now, there is some great stuff with it , i just wish this computer would like it as much as me LOL . Not much will take me away from it now , i just dont if i will shoot sports in it , but thats mainly because of the amout of shots that i take while shooting them .

..... Shawn

#1 is my favorite but #3 is a very close second! Very nice work B D!

Rene

To be heard, you must be seen.

thanks rdegro , i am on a mission to shoot as many barns as i can in the next few months , i guess i need to get busy huh ? LOL

...... Shawn

Hi
I love the 2nd one Do you have it in color.I like the way it is framed by the trees.
Lorraine

Yes Beagles i have it in color but the colors are very dull. There isnt very much color in this area right now . I can post it if you want ,

Thanks for the comment ....... Shawn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EdMak
Sep 4, 2017, 05:14