Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Too Much ?

I was playing with the shot that i posted to try to get some " pop " in it . Is it too much , does it look " fake " ? i really want to get this printed but i dont want it to look prossesed .Thanks ...

[Image: 23_web.jpg]

thanks again ........ Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Banded Drake Wrote:I was playing with the shot that i posted to try to get some " pop " in it . Is it too much , does it look " fake " ?........ Shawn
All photograpy is *fake* to one degree or another whether it is because of PhotoShop or the chemical limitations of film.

The right question is: Does it look like I saw it? I think, in this case, it does. Great PhotoShopping!

thanks Toad , and thanks for the great explaination on " fake " . It all makes sence to me now . LOL

...... Shawn

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Love it Shawn - print it.

Canon stuff.

I like the editing, the question is..... do you like it and are you satisfied with it? Great reflection by the way.

Rene

To be heard, you must be seen.

I think it is beautiful... I admire your treatment... Love the colors in the sky... and I understand very well why you played with it and why you want to print it... Do it!! It will look great Smile

I had also an experience with a pictures. It was called pink fog... I played with my picture and the sky turned out pink... I loved it... I printed... I am am proud of my picture... Wink

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Thanks Very much WS , rdegro , and Irma , I do really like it and it is fastly becoming one of my fav shots . I think i will print it . Thanks again for the comments .
Irma , i think i remember pink fog and i thought it was great too .

....... Shawn