Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

An Irish Colleen

Image removed

The photo was a candid, caught when we were eating & laughing together, and the errant strap was her bikini top - Rolleyes grainy? no/out of focus - yes Big Grin but I'll still keep it in our family album

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

It is in snapshots, so I won't be nasty..but it appears out of focus, grainy and I don'tlike to see bra straps hanging out.
It looks like a crop or the ISO is high.
Other than that, The background is good, the pose is good, and your daughter looks good, so take a few more.Smile

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Why did you remove the image Pat?

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Why did I remove the photo? frankly it wasn't a good shot, am just getting used to my nifty fifty & 85mm 1.8 - as my daughter will be around for the next few days hope to get some more practise and post a better one Big Grin

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

I took a few shots of my Grand-niece last night, with the 50mm f1.8. When I download to pc I will put one on for you to have a go at pat. Smile

I hope you don't think I was being rude, but if every one is too nice your photo's won't improve. Mine too.
But don't pull them off so quick, as my opinion will be different from someone else's.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by NT73
Oct 6, 2007, 07:35
Last Post by Irma
Jan 1, 2007, 04:53