Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Danger

[Image: Danger.jpg]

I looks like a terror movie scene....

I see how you have the lights here and how from the light in the foreground you jump to the light in the upper left corner... Like that a lot...

As always with your pictures I will have to visit them again and again to find more and more details. I've been looking a lot this kind of work lately, to make my tree picture. I find it so fascinating.

Thanks for sharing your work, Toad.

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Thanks Irma. A terror movie was exactly what I was going for.

In case anyone is interested, the original for this shot looked like this - still dangerous - but not a terror movie,,,

[Image: Less%20dangerous.jpg]

I thought it was a composite. The beam at the back of the danger sign, looks to be holding up the brickwork.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

The change is amazing. Did you make an HDR image along your process? I ask because of the textures, in your edited version the richness and details of the textures are great!!

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

No HDR, Irma - all done in standard PhotoShop - just a long series of one effect after another

Hey this is very cool Rob. I thought it was a composite too. I like how you've turned a daylight scene into something completely different and fantasy-ish... really awesome.

Only suggestion - perhaps get rid of the blue barrel? Or was that intended to be part of the scene?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by MrB
Oct 26, 2014, 11:31