Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Spring Time Blues

[Image: bluebells5.jpg]

[Image: bluebells4.jpg]

[Image: bluebells1.jpg]

Hi Everyone, been away for a while busy at work but back now and getting my Shuttertalk fix!

Every year is a gamble on when to go to the various fantastic woodlands in my local area to catch the spring bluebells in full flower.

They literally only stay like this for a week or so and it varies on the weather we have had and the amount of rain as to when they bloom. This year we have had a very warm spring and the flowers came a little earlier.

I was looking for some classic spring woodland views and also some other items of interest.

It is such an amazing time of year in England, I will miss it when I go Sad

Hope you all enjoy!

“Look, I'm not an intellectual - I just take pictures.” - Helmut Newton.

Beautiful overview of this forest with bluebells... Smile
These flowers have beautiful color, pity they last in the forest so short time.
Very impressive and beautiful tree in your last picture. The black of the trunk and branches contrast so nicely with the rest of the landscape.

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Fantastic colours. The third shot is my favourite.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

I like these , i wish these were here . Nice work .

.... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Beautiful scenes - My fav is #2 (even though it needs a *slight* straightening...

Hey! That's more bluebells than in my woods!
Wink

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Did you use a filter or Photoshop or something to get your bluebells looking blue?

Alastair says "Visit My Blog?"

Keep the Bluebell pictures coming, I love them! I like #1 the best, very strong foreground.

Hi Alastair no filters just some v.minor cooling of the raw image and tweaking the contrast and saturation a little in Photoshop. They really were that blue!

“Look, I'm not an intellectual - I just take pictures.” - Helmut Newton.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EdMak
Apr 12, 2017, 01:13
Last Post by GrahamS
Apr 24, 2016, 15:32