Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Barry Smith

I saw part of a Barry Smith video today. Anyone know much about him?

Cave canem

Barry Smith... isn't he the guy who talks about the end times and all that? I remember hearing him speak at church about 7 or 8 years ago...

Isn't he that dude with the really deep voice that sings "Can't get enough of your love?"... no wait, wrong guy... that's Barry White.... no sorry, but I don't know anything about him...

What was the video about and what were your thoughts on him, Roo?

God has placed me on earth to accomplish certain things.
Right now, I am so far behind that I will never die.

shuttertalk Wrote:Barry Smith... isn't he the guy who talks about the end times and all that? I remember hearing him speak at church about 7 or 8 years ago...

Yes. The end times fella.

I only saw 50 minutes, but found it fascinating.

BUT

I'm very cautious of these end time prophets and teachers, very..............
He did seem right, and what he said checks out with Scripture so far. Unfortunately, I see he died 2 years ago, so no more videos from him.

Cave canem

Any insights folks????

Cave canem

Hey ST, was Barry the guy who explained that the mark of the beast related to bar codes, or something?

I remember hearing a speaker talk about the end times and how the mark of the beast '666' was possibly a bar code, and that anyone who wished to engage in any transaction had to have one. I didn't think it was too far-fetched at the time, and I think in today's credit card age, it probably true...

God has placed me on earth to accomplish certain things.
Right now, I am so far behind that I will never die.

And he was talking about the illuminati or something like that, with the symbol of the pyramid with the eye, and how it's on US bills or something...