Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cherry anyone ?

Another shot while i was playing around on the studio ... Let me know what you think .....

[Image: cherry.jpg]

.....Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Sweet. I like it. Would make a great advertising shot. Your model shots are really looking good.

Thank you Toad .

... Shawn

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

This is really top stuff Shawn. Love it.

Canon stuff.

Beautiful picture Shawn... Smile

Like a lot the light and you got the red color nicely, great pose too. I am not so sure if I agree with the crop. I find the eye and the nail to close to the edge.

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Thanks Ws and Irma ,

I understand what you are saying Irma , my thought was to try and keep all " focus " on the cherry . Thanks for the input ....

........ Shawn

I cant fault it Shawn. It looks very professional. The model looks stunning.

Canon 50D.
Redbubble

Thanks , i really do appreciate it ...

...... Shawn

love the composition!

Thanks Uli glad yall like this picture , it is one of my favorites so far ..

..... Shawn

I just love how the white of the background, the shape of the "gap" I mean, is not random but has its own composition too. very curvy and sexy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post