Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fehmarn, East Coast

Can you believe it? After weeks of rain (mind you, rain - there has been no winter to speak of here), the weather finally brightened up. So we went to one of our favorite photo locations, the island of Fehmarn. We went to the East coast first. I couldn't be bothered to carry heavy gear, so I only took the lensbaby for a walk... Later on, we went to the west coast, but this is for another thread. Smile

The Young Man And The Sea

[Image: IMG_9192.jpg]

His Mom

[Image: IMG_9275.jpg]

Findings

[Image: IMG_9242.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9259.jpg]

Power Plant

[Image: IMG_9228.jpg]

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Beautiful captures!! The mood of the lens baby and the colors match perfectly! to me, they have a dramatic touch to them!
Looks like you had a very nice trip Smile
Uli

Very cool - and very brave to only carry the lensbaby. I always find that I want to carry a second lens as a backup in case I want to take a "good" picture, but some of my favourites are ones that I never would have taken with the LB if I had an option.

Do you find that you have a favourite aperture?

(I was quite excited when Olympus enabled its cameras to use image-stabilization with non-4/3 lenses: a lensbaby with anti-shake!)

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Thanks, Uli and Matthew!

I mostly use the third ring, mostly because I'm really lazy to change. For the macros I used a rather small aperture. I find that the lensbaby macro is quite good actually. Smile

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jeffbridge
Aug 29, 2014, 11:16