Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello

My name's Roxana and I want to become more familiar with all the stuff about video editing, photography and if theres anyone who can help with that and to learn other stuff related to it I'll be more than glad to talk to you.

Hey Roxanna, welcome and make yourself feel at home. Feel free to ask any questions in the forums - people are very friendly here. Big Grin

Hi Roxana. Video editing and Photography are..... kind of unrelated.
But fire away and we will see what we can do.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

well i have a question: what kind of video editing program could i buy thats not too expensive but its still good?? does anybody know?? the same thing for photography what kind of camera would you recommend and why? and what kind of features should i look for in a camera?? and lighting for videos because when i record theres not enough light and it looks really dark and i dont like it!

well thank you very much in advance!!!Big Grin

Well, you have a free video editor built in to windows. It is called 'Windows Movie Maker' under (Start.programs, accessories) It takes a bit of getting used to but does fairly simple things.
The light settings on a video camera should be good enough to take scenes in-doors without added lights.
If not there may be a fault in the camera.
I have used a little Sony and never had problems with light. Everything is automatic and records in much darker surroundings than the DCLR camera.

Which Camera??? That is not something that can be answered just like that.
It will depend on what you are intending to take photo's of and what you wish to achieve.
It is rather like saying I am an artist...what sort of brushes and paints should I get.
So you have to tell us more. Have you any photo samples of the sort of thing you take pictures of? Smile

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Welcome to Shuttertalk, Roxana... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne