Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Assignment #81: Reflection

One from yesterday:

[Image: 348802980_xhP3Q-L.jpg]

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

I like Craig's idea; reflecting old in the modern.

Here's mine:

[Image: 101482298.jpg]

I like the reflection and treatment. Very ominous. The background is curious, though, with a discordant industrial feel to it.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

LOL; I have no idea what the pipe-looking thing is. Memory says it was a twisted branch or root, but the eyes say otherwise ... Wink

Reflections are great creating a composition. This image is straight from my camera. Every time I shoot I look for source of light and when inside a hotel I always look for dark areas with glass for reflections.[Image: _DSC5899_zpse5ebb475.jpg]

Few adjustment like removing distractions from the image, highlights, shadows and exposure you'll have a great image

[Image: _DSC58992_zpsfb0d7add.jpg]

and another reflections created using a table to create it.

[Image: 600x900_DSC6127_zpscf2f0aaf.jpg]

Quote:"Basic photography is my foundation but by continuous studying and learning from colleagues make me what I am today"
Click this link to see some of my works

This is some nice work! Congrats!

..and this is some very very old thread Big Grin

But photos are gorgeous!

Thank you vlad and korry. Will post more some of my photos related to reflections. I think I have few more on my drives wanted to get out Smile

________________________________________________________________________________​__
"Basic photography is my foundation but by continuous studying and learning from colleagues make me what I am today"
Click this link to see some of my works

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Browser Mike
Dec 12, 2016, 17:26
Last Post by winkleaf
May 28, 2016, 21:06