Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Beach at St. Maarten

[Image: _MG_1189%20resize%202.jpg]

One view of the beach at St. Maarten. We arrived at the area by water taxi and were about to visit the fancy shops beyond to the left. I saw this view with the interesting rocks and mountains in the background, and climbed down on to the wet sand to take this photo.

Looks like a wonderful place. Color me jealous.

As this is in critique, I will add that on my screen the greens look a little off. And from a composition point of view i would of liked to see all of the rock in the foreground, rather than the slightest edge of it being clipped. Teh second rock where it is cleanly sliced way into it does not bother me.

Of course this is just opinion and is worth exactly what you paid for it Big Grin

Thanks for your comments, Craig! I agree with you about the rock. My original included the entire rock and that area did look better. I cropped the image to remove an unwanted object on the right side, and tried to keep the same proportions, but now I think I could do it better. I'm going to mess with the blues and greens a bit. Regards.....Dennis

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EdMak
Jul 5, 2018, 13:42
Last Post by EdMak
Mar 19, 2016, 11:20
Last Post by kNox
Dec 26, 2013, 13:17